Our prayer is that everybody is at least 90% by Friday. Family time is important to us, so we want to be able to spend time with as many as possible.
If you don't mind, please keep our youngest in prayer. He has been affected the most by this illness and while he is doing better, it is still hanging around.
On to the best-laid plans. 😂
- A short Jack Frost story is in the works. (short story or novella, I am not sure at this point.)
- I call Him Lord - My nonfiction book I am working on. I am praying I have the first draft complete by the end of February.
- Wanderer - The first in the series of the Kamama. The nature of the beast is discovering if this book will start with the beginning, middle, or end. 😉
- An undecided project for the Whitestead Anthology set in Summer 1846.
- I'm sure there is more, but this is enough to get me through the winter.
How are you spending your holiday season? What are your plans?